Tuesday 11 September 2012

Taapsee all thrilled


Taapsee Pannu is in a state of thrill and happiness, as she is set to join the sets of Ajith's next film, which is being helmed by Vishnuvardhan.

The actress will shoot for the film from September 10. "'Finally with all the costume trials and discussions it`s all set to start, one of the most awaited movie of the year. Vishnu sir looks thrilled," she wrote on her microblogging page.

Taapsee further stated: "I'm nervous and excited at the same time! It`s gonna be all four of us, Ajith sir, Nayan, Arya and me! Cheers to a new beginning! Wohoooo! As I start my 14th project today I can still feel the butterflies like how I felt starting my debut venture. Somethings just don`t change."

The 'Aadukalam' and 'Vandhaan Vendraan' girl is playing a crucial role in the yet to be titled movie, which also has Arya and Nayantara in crucial characters. She is also part of a bilingual 'Marandhen Mannithen' with Aadhi.

*News From (IndiaGlitz [September 08, 2012])

http://www.makkalsanthai.com/

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More