Tuesday 11 September 2012

Kushboo gifts Audi to Sundar


Kushboo has gifted a brand new Audi car to her husband Sundar C, for making a strong comeback as a director with 'Kalakalappu'.



"This is my gift to Sundar as a wife and as a producer. Because, I am the producer of Kalakalappu and I did not give any remuneration to him for directing the film," says Kushboo with a smile.

She adds: "I always love surprising Sundar by gifting him something. He is such a great husband and I must say he is the best father on the earth."

Currently, Sundar is busy directing Vishal for 'Madha Gaja Raja', shortly 'MGR'. "I am sure he will strike gold with Madha Gaja Raja too," says this wife, who is a pillar of support to her husband.


*News From (IndiaGlitz [September 06, 2012])

http://www.makkalsanthai.com/

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More