Wednesday 5 September 2012

Sridevi's trilingual as Aangilam Vaangilam in Tamil


Sridevi's comeback venture, English Vinglish, a trilingual in Hindi - Tamil and Telugu, the three industries she's super popular in, has been rechristened as Aangilam Vaangilam in Tamil.



At a press meet in Chennai, she along with Priya Anand of 180 aka Nootrenbadhu fame unveiled the trailer in Tamil. The trilingual is directed by R Balki's wife Gauri Shine and Sridevi expressed her delight on working with a female director for the first time and for her comeback.

"I had to take a break as my kids were too young but I didn't plan for a comeback either. This movie just happened as I loved the script narrated by Gauri to me. I would love to do more Tamil films if good scripts from here come my way", said the ace actress.

The trilingual sees Ajith in a cameo appearance in the south versions while his role has been essayed by Amitabh Bachchan in Hindi.
 *News From (IndiaGlitz [Saturday, September 01, 2012])

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More