Tuesday 11 September 2012

Ileana shifts focus


After Tollywood and Kollywood, the focus of Ileana D'Cruz is now on Bollywood. The 'Nanban' girl says her current priority is Hindi movies, but at the same without taking any break from the south.

"Because it's the southern film industry which accepted, encouraged and supported me a lot, though I am from a totally different background," the actress says.

Her debut film in Bollywood is 'Barfi'. a romantic comedy by Anurag Basu. It also features Ranbir Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra in lead roles. "I just loved Barfi," says Ileana.

Giving more details, she says, "Because Anurag gave me a lot of space and the film helped me to hone my skills. It is a great movie which is a cocktail of various human emotions."

*News From (IndiaGlitz [September 06, 2012])

http://www.makkalsanthai.com/

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More