Tuesday 11 September 2012

Dhanush: I'm blessed to work in Varanasi


Dhanush is known for the Shiva devotee in him. The actor is now visibly excited about working at Varanasi where he is shooting scenes for his forthcoming film 'Raanjhnaa' and what better a blessing than working at a spiritual place you believe in for your very debut.

"My family members believe that a trip to Varanasi can never be planned and that it would just happen. I'm 29 and an ardent devotee of Lord Shiva, but I've never been able to make a trip to Benaras. Now my wife, children and parents are going to visit Varanasi cause of me, this is definitely more than a blessing", says Dhanush.

Interestingly, Raanjhnaa is Dhanush's 25th film and he is happy that its a Bollywood venture but quickly adds that he belongs to Tamil cinema. "If anyone asks me about my future Bollywood plans I wouldn't have an idea cause I haven't thought of anything", he adds.

Helmed by Aanand L Rai, the film sees Dhanush and Sonam Kapoor in the lead roles and as students. Its a neat love story between a Hindi Brahmin boy and a school girl set in Varanasi.


*News From (IndiaGlitz [September 08, 2012])

http://www.makkalsanthai.com/

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More