Tuesday 28 August 2012

Trisha: No I'm not engaged to Rana!


While Tamannah is busy denying reports that she's bid an adieu to Tamil cinema, Trisha is denying several reports that are linking her with hotshot actor Rana Daggubati.

It was said that Trisha and Rana Daggubati got engaged in a private affair in the presence of family and friends and some pictures of their family get together were leaked! It was further buzzed that Rana presented Trisha with a platinum ring and a jewelry set.

"It's baseless. Rana and I have been friends forever and it's not fair to link us or spread rumors about an engagement that didn't happen. I'm here to stay and I haven't even thought about marriage yet, I'm working on 3 Tamil movies", says a miffed Trisha.

Well what do we say, as the old adage goes, no smoke without fire!


*(News From IndiaGlitz [Tuesday, August 28, 2012])
http://www.makkalsanthai.com/

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More