Tuesday 7 August 2012

Anuya's new policy


"It doesn't matter in how many scenes I act in a film. It matters whether I am able to grab the attention of the audience with my performance or not," says Anuya. The 'Siva Manasula Sakthi' heroine, who was last seen doing a cameo in Shankar directed 'Nanban', is currently playing a role in Vijay Antony's maiden heroic venture 'Naan'.

"I am part of just five scenes in Naan. But it is a memorable role. And I am thankful for the makers of the movie for giving importance to me in its promotions," she says.

Anuya was also part of movies such as 'Madurai Sambavam'. "Naan will be an important film in my career. Vijay Antony has excelled as an actor," she says.

(News From IndiaGlitz [Monday, August 06, 2012])
http://www.makkalsanthai.com/

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More