Friday 24 August 2012

Priyamani votes for Olan


Not many know that Priyamani is a great lover of good food and different cuisines. Though she has to strike a fine balance between appetite and diet to maintain her figure, the actress gives a try whenever she comes across some culinary excellences.



"My mother is my favourite cook and she does all cuisines really well. I eat the delicacies made by her whenever I find time. But at the same time, I am diet-conscious too," Priyamani says.

Among the many dishes cooked by her mom, the 'Paruthiveeran' girl's favourite is Olan, a Kerala delicacy. "I love Olan a lot," says the actress, who is eagerly looking forward for the release of 'Charulatha'.

In 'Charulatha', which is made in Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Kannada, Priyamani plays conjoined twins. "It was a challenging experience," she says. The horror thriller will hit the screens in September.

*(News From IndiaGlitz [Friday, August 24, 2012])
http://www.makkalsanthai.com/

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More