Tuesday 28 August 2012

Shruthi sees no difference


Shruthi Haasan hardly finds any difference between Bollywood and its counterparts in the south. "For me, Bollywood, Kollywood and Tollywood are all the same," she says.



The actress-singer-musician wants to strike a fine balance between all the industries. "I would like to act and sing in all the languages. Art has no barriers," she says.

The elder daughter of Kamal Haasan has emerged a hot cake in Tollywood, thanks to the success of 'Gabbar Singh'. A remake of Hindi blockbuster 'Dabangg', (which was remade by Simbu in Tamil as 'Osthe'), 'Gabbar Singh' had Pawan Kalyan in the lead.

"I have been getting many offers post Gabbar Singh," says Shruthi, adding: "But I am choosy before signing any new project. I am eager to do roles that would bring out the best from me."


*(News From IndiaGlitz [Tuesday, August 28, 2012])
http://www.makkalsanthai.com/

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More